Your Timeline is Our Timeline.
Your analytical testing milestones will be achieved with our comprehensive analytical testing for new drug entities, generic drugs, animal health products, OTC medications, biologics, and full manufacturing support analysis of raw materials.
Timelines are critical in any phase of the drug development process. The Alcami OnDemand™ customer portal provides clients unprecedented and rapid access and visualization into their ongoing projects. Alcami OnDemand serves as a single source for customer project and order management and sets the standard for turnaround times.
- Alcami’s analytical testing turnaround time is just 7 business days from sample receipt to report/certificate of analysis release for our chemistry services, while current industry standard for turnaround for this service is typically 10 days
- Alcami’s microbiology services will be moving to a standard 12 day turnaround time for its basic microbiology analysis versus the industry standard of 15 day turnaround
With our revised standard turnaround times, we will also provide a new “rush” structure to better accommodate our customers with quicker timelines or needs for their manufacturing schedule with the following tier increase:
- Tier 1: 5 day rush TAT Chemistry / 10 day rush TAT for Microbiology
- Tier 2: 3 day rush TAT Chemistry / 7 day rush TAT for Microbiology
- Tier 3: 1 day rush TAT Chemistry / 5 day rush TAT for Microbiology
Alcami makes continuous strides to be first-in-class to assist our customers with bringing their products to market first, and to provide the highest level of quality and customer experience from Compound to Clinic.®
It is our hope that by decreasing our timelines, we will better meet yours.
To further Alcami’s end-to-end service offering, our innovative analytical capabilities support drug product development and manufacturing for clinical trial supply and commercial programs, including analytical development and validation for small molecule, biotech and large molecule analytical development and validation, physical chemistry and material characterization, stability storage and analysis, and compendial raw materials testing.
Learn More About Our Analytical Testing Services
Commonly Tested Materials
Alcami is prepared to analyze most commonly tested USP/NF and EP Compendia materials, including the following listed in alphabetical order. The list is not inclusive of all the materials that are tested.
Ready to Get Started?