The initiative to reduce abuse of prescription drugs has gained significant momentum impacting compliance issues, medical community education, and market opportunities for opioid drug manufacturers.
This paper addresses:
- Overview of the prescription drug crisis
- Government Action Directed at the Opioid Drug Abuse Epidemic
- Medical Community Response—Where Do Doctors Stand?
- FDA Position on Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Drug Products
- Three Benefits of Abuse-Deterrent Determination for Opioid Manufacturers
- Factors Contributing to Opioid Abuse-Deterrence
- Abuse-Deterrence Determination
- In Vitro Manipulation and Extraction Studies Approaches
Ready to Get Started?