Alcami recently contributed to a special feature in The Medicine Maker magazine, titled "How to Find Your Secret Source."
Excerpt from Alcami: “I have a point of contention with the titles ‘one-stop shop' or 'specialist supply chain’ because they imply that you can’t have both! If you have independent API and drug product, you can bring these together. Being that we were founded by merging two specialized organizations, we have experts in each area, which we then over arch with a structured offering to make sure they are properly integrated. A key thing our clients tell us – especially smaller clients who don’t want to manage a big supply chain – is that they like the internal efficiencies you can get with a one-stop shop."
To learn more about overcoming the challenges of selecting your pharmaceutical provider, follow the link below.
MORE CONTENT RELATED TO SUPPLY CHAIN
- Editorial: Supply Chain Management and the Importance of Security of Supply
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: The Future State of Supply Chain Solutions
- How Risk Assessment and Planning Safeguard a Supply Chain
- Identifying and Reducing Risks within the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Minimize Supply Disruption at Any Life Cycle Phase
- Alcami Announces Innovative Protect Your Brand™ Offering to Secure Your Supply Chain
Ready to Get Started?