Alcami recently contributed to a special feature in the August / September issue of Chemicals Knowledge magazine, titled "Considerations for Approval of Biosimilars."
Biosimilars are sometimes incorrectly considered equivalent to a generic small molecule therapeutic, but for a biologic drug product, the clinical and regulatory pathways are quite different. Alcami Commercial Development Manager Cheryl Johnson explains the distinct differences in the FDA’s definition, development strategy, and regulatory approval pathways.
MORE CONTENT RELATED TO BIOLOGICS
- White Paper: Structural Characterization of Biologics Using High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry
- Understanding Biologics: Your Top 7 Questions Answered
- ON-DEMAND ALCAMI MASTER CLASS WEBINAR: Early Phase Development of Biologics
- Alcami Kickstarts Biologics Enterprise to Advance Treatments for Complex Medical Conditions
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Extractables & Leachables 101: The Past, Present, and Future
Ready to Get Started?