Optimal situation that generates efficiencies attractive
Alcami’s clients recognize that having packaging and distribution solution tightly integrated to manufacturing is preferable an optimal situation that generates efficiencies attractive to everyone – especially those with experience fielding more complex supply chains with multiple providers. We provide custom packaging, labeling, study kit assembly and storage for worldwide research studies.
- Solid, oral dose primary packaging
- Semi-automated and fully-automated bottle lines
- Blister packaging (thermoform / coldform)
- Semi-automated cartoning
- Vial labeling and secondary packaging
- Clinical labeling: multilingual, open and blinded labels
- Product returns and reconciliation
With the ability to accommodate clinical through commercial supply cycles, Alcami’s inherent flexibility allows clients direct access to a more rational and simplified supply chain, starting with stand-alone packaging services and extending to full development programs with integrated manufacturing, stability storage and analytical support--all guided by our expert project managers, quality and regulatory affairs teams.